Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sweet Pea's Art in the Garden Show

This weekend's show at Sweet Pea's "Art in the Garden" was a success. It was an absolutely beautiful autumn day. To top it all off, we were in the middle of all the gorgeous flowers and fall decor at Sweet Pea's Garden Shop in Homewood. My table was set up next to my sweet friend, Holly, of Holly's Homemade. Holly makes THE BEST homemade garlic pita chips and secret recipe chocolate sauce. If you want to try any of her products, email me and I can give you her information. Anyway, I don't think we could have asked for a better day.

My stationery table. :)

(Photo by David Sturgis)

My sweet hubby came out to show some support.

(Photo by David Sturgis)

Holly's yummy pita chips.

P.S. I made her labels. :)

Gotta have some of Holly's Homemade Chocolate Sauce. Soooo good.

(Photo by David Sturgis)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images and designs copyright of {Little Happies Paperie} by Alicia Pughsley