Friday, October 29, 2010

Pink and Green Flower Stationery

Since I'm so behind on blogging, I have a lot of designs that need to be posted. The best thing I can think to do is to start from my first designs (from over a year ago) and go from there. So, here goes....

My first stationery orders came from my sweet friend, Holly. She gave me freedom to come up with something and surprise her. Knowing that she has the best green thumb around, I thought that she would like something floral. Both designs were hand drawn and painted and then scanned in for editing and reproduction.

Original artwork with final card design

Pink Flower Stationery

Original artwork with final card design

Green Flower Stationery

No comments:

Post a Comment

All images and designs copyright of {Little Happies Paperie} by Alicia Pughsley