Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Circus is in Town

Hi friends! Hope you've all had wonderful weeks so far. My week has been busy as I've been furiously working on a million things for the show this weekend. I can't wait! This will be my first time (as a vendor) at the Handmade Spring Show. I'm even more excited that I'll get to hang out with my friend Holly while I'm there. She'll be selling her amazing homemade treats! I hope you guys will stop by. :)

I'm so behind on posting designs that I'm starting to feel a bit behind. I'm hoping I can catch up...eventually.

Anyway, here's some birthday invitations I designed for one of my sweet friends. Her precious son was turning 2 and needed some circus themed invites to tie in with the party theme.

The design was done with water color and then was outlined in ink. My favorite part...the elephant and lion. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

All images and designs copyright of {Little Happies Paperie} by Alicia Pughsley